Seed Savers Exchange Apple Grafting Workshop (Virtual)
Friday, April 14 & Saturday, April 15, 2023
REGISTER HERE – Registration closes March 23, 2023
In this workshop, you will learn the techniques and processes required to successfully bench graft new apple trees.
Registration includes the following sessions:
April 14, 9-10:30 a.m. Central: Grafting Instruction with Q&A (Session will be recorded and available for later use)
April 15, 9-10:30 a.m. Central: How to Care for Your Young Tree, with Q&A (Sessions will be recorded and available for later use)
Small group grafting & knife coaching. All times are listed as central time. Choose one.
- Friday, April 14, 10:45-11:45
- Friday, April 14, 12:15-1:15
- Friday, April 14, 1:30-2:30
- Friday, April 14, 2:45-3:45
- Saturday, April 15, 10:45-11:45
- Saturday, April 15, 12:15-1:15
- Saturday, April 15, 1:30-2:30
Registrants will also receive support throughout the year. Registration for these events is included in all three levels of registration:
- May 5, 1:00 p.m. Planting Your Tree
- June 2, 1:00 p.m. Disbudding & Taping Up
- October 13, 1:00 p.m. Protecting Your Tree for Winter
More details are available here.